To remove the SurFilters browser extension and to easily change your new tab and default search engine, or error page, please follow these steps:
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Go to "Settings".
- In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
- From the list of installed "Extensions", find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the trash icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
- The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.